Short-term Consultant is needed
Deadline: May 25, 2018
The Cambodian HIV/AIDS Education and Care (CHEC) is a local non-governmental organization that works to fight HIV/AIDS and Gender Based Violence and help improve the quality of life of vulnerable people including people living with HIV and AIDS in the communities in Cambodia. Currently, CHEC is now requesting for a proposal from an experienced consultant or team to carry out a Do No Harm Paper Analysis within the CHEC target districts.
- Desk review of all CHEC project documents
- Design a workplan for the survey
- Design a methodology for the Do No Harm Paper Analysis
- Collect data from staff members, partners and beneficiaries involved in provincial districts.
- Analyze data.
- Provide report of consultancy work.
Skills and Qualification required by the Consultant:
- Experience with Do No Harm analysis and/or project management and project impacts.
- Advanced statistical analysis essential.
- Fluent written English.
- Proven experience in assessing the impacts of project working on various project and/or conducting qualitative and quantitative health research studies or surveys.
- Excellence in interpretation of study results and producing timely reports.
- Strong at facilitation, coordination and communication skills.
Interested qualified candidates should submit a proposal containing the following elements:
- Proposal according to CHEC Request for Proposal format
- Curriculum Vitae of the proposed consultants and the particular relevant expertise that each consultant brings to the review.
Deadline: May 18, 2018
The Cambodian HIV/AIDS Education and Care (CHEC) is a local non-governmental organization that works to fight HIV/AIDS and Gender Based Violence and help improve the quality of life of vulnerable people including people living with HIV and AIDS in the communities in Cambodia. Currently, CHEC is seeking applications from Cambodian candidates for the position of Accountant. This is a full time position, based in Phnom Penh.
- Makes data entry into cash ledger form
- Prepares and lodgment tax form for government tax department if any
- Monitors and up-to-date Cash and Bank Book for every day cash balances
- Coordinates to withdraw and deposit money from / to bank
- Prepare periodic financial report and arrange for semi-annual external audit
- Oversee the processing, analysis and reporting of CHEC’s financial transaction
- As directed, completes checks on accounting records and certifies the correctness of the Daily Cash Reconciliation
- Produces comparison financial report between budget and actual expenses
- Process, record and issue cash to CHEC office and field staff
- Ensures all accounting reports and supporting documents kept in appropriate files.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Bachelor or degree with major in accounting skills
- Must have a good knowledge of English communication, English writing and spoken English is advantage
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team;
- Ability to respond to multiple deadlines at once;
- Reliable and trustworthy person with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a good attention to details
- Good listener and understanding with high responsible and flexible person and careful with confidential information.
- At least one or two years experience in accounting experience with NGOs or private company.
- Proficiency with Quick books, or Peach tree.